Things to do in Grande Prairie
Four Points Grande Prairie is located just minutes away from the top things to do in Grande Prairie. Located near 108th street, our hotel is just 5 kilometers from downtown Grande Prairie and 7 kilometers from Grande Prairie Airport.
Explore our list of the top things to do in Grande Prairie:
- Eastlink Centre - Our hotel is conveniently located across the street from the Eastlink Centre, Grande Prairie’s new state of the art recreation facility.
- Grande Prairie Museum - Visit this museum and tour the galleries set to highlight the first homesteaders and those who contributed to the development of the Peace Region.
- Great Northern Casino - Try your luck at this "Las Vegas Style" casino featuring multiple dining choices, live entertainment, and a large variety gaming options.
- Muskoseepi Park - Muskoseepi Park is composed of many areas and runs including lawn bowling, basketball and tennis courts, trails, and skate park.
- Nitehawk Recreation Area - Experience Nitehawk Recreation Area and enjoy the ski & snowboard hill, luge track, tube park, freestyle water ramp, gravity mountain bike park, convention facility, and year-round campground.
- Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum - Visit this world-class facility with innovative exhibit galleries, classrooms, theatre, palaeo-research lab, restaurant, and gift shop located a short drive from our hotel.
- Prairie Mall Shopping Centre - Spend the day shopping in northwestern Alberta's largest indoor retail shopping centre.
- The Dunes Golf & Winter Club - As northern Alberta's premier golf course, spend the weekend on The Dunes Golf & Winter Club's immaculate greens.
- The Showcase Centre - Enjoy a variety of regularly scheduled live theater performances and events.